590 Mh/s Ethereum Mining in Hydroponics Tent - 22 GPUs. Tent Info:
- 3'x3'x6.5' hydroponics tent (https://amzn.to/2I82Px7)
- Simple wire rack (http://amzn.to/2FqC5Y5)
- One 8' diameter inline exhaust fan that vents out my window. It moves A LOT of air, around 800 CFM. This thing will legit turn your fingers into a puff of red mist if you're not careful. (https://amzn.to/2KwoSvR)
- Two 6' diameter intake tubes that pull in air from outside.
- Ten RX 580s
- Six RX 570s
- Six GTX 1060s
- Total hashrate: ~590 Mh/s
I had a few questions on Reddit about my hydroponics Ethereum mining operation, so I figured I'd upload a quick video showing my setup.
Safety is important in a small enclosed space:
- All rigs have a thermal stop limit of 80 degrees C.
- The exhaust fan and network switch operate on the same breaker, so if it flips and the fan turns off the rigs stop mining.
- No SATA risers, only PCIe and non-daisychained Molex.
- All rigs have Teamviewer installed so I can remote power down.
- WiFi smart outlets so I can cut power remotely if necessary (in the event Teamviewer doesn't work)
Tags: 590 Mh/s Ethereum Mining in Hydroponics Tent - 22 GPUs, ethereum, crypto, currency, cryptocurrency, mining, operation, mh/s, gpu, gpus, hydroponics, tent, exhaust, indoors, fan, vent, no, ac, airconditioning, enclosure, enclosed, cooling