Sea To Summit X-Bowl and X-Mug Review. If you're looking for a cookware set that is durable, lightweight, and versatile, then check out Sea To Summit's X-Bowl and X-Mug. With an ingenious design that allows them to be collapsed into flat discs, the X-Bowl and X-Mug sit quietly in a corner of your bag until you need them.
- Flexible food-grade silicone walls collapse, slimming the bowl down to a slender 0.5 in. thick and minimizing the space it takes up in a pack
- When collapsed, X-Mug fits snugly into the X-Bowl (sold separately) for a compact and convenient camp dining set
- Flexible walls let you accurately pour liquid from the bowl into another container
- Rigid food-grade nylon base (X-Bowl and X-Plate only) is tough enough to double as a cutting board while prepping meals
- Walls and base withstand temperatures up to 300°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight:(X-Bowl) 2.8 ounces, (X-Mug) 2.4 ounces
- Material(s):Food-grade nylon/silicone
- Dimensions:(X-Bowl) (Collapsed) 6 x 0.5 / (expanded) 6 x 2.25 inches
(X-Mug) 4.25 x 2.75 (collapses to 0.5) inches
- Retail: (X-Bowl) $14.95, (X-Mug) $11.95 at REI.com
Special thanks to Murphy for this gear loan.
This video was shot with a Canon G9 on loan.
Tags: Sea To Summit X-Bowl and X-Mug Review, sea, to, summit, x-bowl, x-mug, review, gear, advice, camping, backpacking, travel, hiking, outdoor, survival, cooking, kitchen, fire, packing