PVC Shotgun - Rubber Band Gun - Nerf Blowgun. PVC Shotgun – Rubber Band Gun – Nerf Blowgun
In this video I will show you how to make a PVC Shotgun. I call it a shotgun because of the impact power of the rubber bands. I accidentally shot myself a couple of times during development and it is painful.
The barrels also hold 2 Nerf darts, so in case you miss the target with the bands, you still have a chance with the darts.
This is an awesome toy gun and kids of all ages will love shooting it.
Here are the items needed:
1/2 inch PVC
- 2 – 30 inch
3/4 inch PVC
- 1 – 20 inch
- 1 – 12 inch
- 1 – 2 inch
- 2 – T connectors
- 1 – Elbow
- 2 small binder clips
- Zip Ties
- Small file
- File band rubber bands
- Nerf darts
First holding the 1/2 inch pipes together, place a couple zip ties near one end to keep them side by side. These are the barrels
Now we will construct the base. Connect the 20 inch piece of PVC to the side of a T-connector. Place the 2 inch piece into the bottom. Then attach the elbow and 12 inch pipe. Finally add the last T-connector.
Using zip ties, attach the barrels to the top of the base. I used several zip ties because the barrels like to move around. Also try to keep the locking tab of the zip ties facing downward or they can interfere with the rubber bands.
Next attach a binder clip to the top of each barrel using a zip tie. The zip tie must go through the inside of the binder clip or the clips will not stay in place.
Once all of the zip ties are in place, use some pliers to pull each one real tight. The tighter they are the better they will hold.
Finally use a small file to make some groves on the end of each barrel for the rubber bands to rest in when loading. They may need to be slightly offset.
Standard rubber bands will not work on this gun, so I picked up some File Bands, which are much bigger. And because of their size, their impact is much harder.
And there you have it, a very simple and yet awesome PVC shotgun.
Use of video content for personal projects is at your own risk. Do not shoot this gun at any people or animals because it can cause harm to them.
If you like this video, you may want to check out some of these projects:
Rubber Band Machine Gun
Other PVC Projects you will like:
1. PVC Blowgun Revolver - Six Shooter - How to make a Blowgun
2. How to make a Mini Cannon that Shoots
3. How to make a Blowgun - NERF Blowgun
4. How to make a Crossbow - Homemade PVC Crossbow
5. How to make a Bow - PVC Bow
- How to make a PVC Bow for Kids
6. How to make a Paper Rocket Launcher with PVC
- Paper Rocket Launcher Upgrades
7. How to make a Rubber Band Gun
8. How to make a Crossbow - PVC Mini Crossbow for Kids
9. How to make a PVC Water Gun
10. How to make a Homemade Water Park with PVC
11. How to Make a PVC Snow Maker for about $15
12. How to make a Marshmallow Gun
- Make a Bottle Shooter with a Marshmallow Gun
13. How to make a Soccer Goal for Kids with PVC
14. How to make a Sword - PVC Sword
15. How to make Nunchucks (Nunchaku)
16. How to make a Ninja Sai - PVC
17. How to make a Very Simple Homemade ATLATL
18. How to make a Jousting Stick with 2 liter bottles and PVC
19. How to make Foam Toy Weapons for Kids
20. How to make a PVC Balloon Gun that Shoots
21. 10 Life Hacks with PVC
Tags: PVC Shotgun - Rubber Band Gun - Nerf Blowgun, Rubber Band Gun, Nerf gun, nerf blowgun, PVC shotgun, PVC projects, PVC pipe projects, toy weapon, toy weapons, for kids, for children, how to make, diy, homemade, rubber band shotgun, pvc blowgun, pvc toys, toy, toys, homemade toys, rubber band, nerf, toy guns, awesome toys, homemade weapons, homemade weapons out of household items, nerf guns