Sawyer Mini and Platypus Gravity Works gravity filter with DIY carbon filter.. This is a DIY gravity fed in line backpack or camp site water filtration system. It uses a Sawyer Mini filter with a set of Platypus Gravity works bladders along with a DYI or store bought carbon filter with quick disconnects.This is the set up that I wanted and works for me. I've put my spin on some others idea's and also created a great easy, cheap, lite in line carbon filter. Take and look and let me know what you think. Thanks for watching.
3) APC NSF Non-Valved In-Line Hose Barb Coupling Body - 1/4 ID Barb
6) APC NSF Non-Valved In-Line Hose Barb Coupling Insert - 1/4 ID Barb
2) APC NSF Non-Valved Male Thread Coupling Insert - 1/4 NPT
2) APC NSF Valved In-Line Hose Barb Coupling Body with Shroud - 1/4 ID Barb
10) O-Ring For APC, EFC12, LC, PLC, PLC12, NS4 and Breakaway Series Coupling Inserts - Buna-N 10
Tags: Sawyer Mini and Platypus Gravity Works gravity filter with DIY carbon filter., carbon filter, water, filter, carbon, bladder, quick disconnect, backpack, camping, safe, drinking water, boiling, hose, gravity filter, gravity, Carbon Filtering, Rapid Sand Filter, Fountain, platypu